Spot the error and rewrite the correct sentences.
1. The number of people do not matter.
Correct : The number of people does not matter.
2. I am liking to see movies at the theatre.
Correct : I like to see movies at the theatre.
3. I never forgets the given responsibility.
Correct : I never forget the given responsibility.
4. He has often ask me to think before I speak.
Correct : He often asks me to think before I speak.
5. No sooner did I challenged the man than he accepted it.
Correct : No sooner did I challenge the man than he accepted it.
6. We are the more strongest community in the world.
Correct : We are the strongest community in the world.
7. I entered the room for search the documents.
Correct : I entered the room for searching the documents.
Or I entered the room to search the documents.
8. We can plant the trees in order saving the earth.
Correct : We can plant the trees in order to save the earth.
9. I usually asks my employees to be punctual in their tasks.
Correct : I usually ask my employees to be punctual in their tasks.
10. The training came to an end before you left the city.
Correct : The training had come to an end before you left the city.
11. If you challenge me, I had accept it.
Correct : If you challenge me, I will accept it.
12. The manager was looking into the missing file.
Correct : The manager was looking for the missing file.
13. She is more taller than all her brothers in the family.
Correct : She is taller than all her brothers in the family.
14. He said he did not wanted to go to bazaar yesterday.